Shows & Events
The Arts Hub hosts shows and events that represent three different types of offerings: local youth talent; high quality community efforts; and professional shows, exhibits and events. Email Special Events Coordinator. Buy Tickets
- This event has passed.
A Taste for all Palates – The Arts Hub Fall Fundraiser
November 2 @ 6:30 pm$65
Wine, Craft Beer, Colorado Cider (Provided by Peak Beverage) & Food Tastings; Gallery Exhibit- Gerda Rovetch; Wine Cellar Pull, Live Entertainment and More!
Tickets: $65 per person & $120 per couple.
Need Childcare? We got you covered: Parents Night during ‘A Taste for all Palates Fall Fundraiser’
LIVE Auction Items
Pedego Electric Bike
"Comfort Cruiser" OR $2299 towards any style
Starting Bid: $1300
Boulder Restaurant Package
Gift Certificates to top Boulder restaurants, i.e. Flagstaff House ($100), The Black Cat ($100), Avery Brewing Co. ($50), The Mediterranean Restaurant ($50) & more
Starting Bid: $250
East County Restaurant Package
Gift Certificates to top East County restaurants, i.e. The Waterloo ($50), Acreage Stem Cider ($50), Fate Brewery ($50) & more
Starting Bid: $200
Hotel Teatro Bike and Brew Package
Hotel Teatro (1 night stay for 2), 2 beers, map of breweries, bike rental and $40 breakfast credit
Starting Bid: $150
Private Movie Night At The HUB
Bring your movie(s), friends and family to the HUB and have the theater all to yourself for 4 hours – movie marathon if you want! Time subject to availability.
Enjoy the Arts Hub for your own event!
Use the entire facility including kitchen for an employee appreciation, engagement, retirement, birthday party, etc. Subject to availability.
Steamboat Springs Getaway
Take a road trip to Steamboat Springs for a weekend getaway. Gift Certificate in the amount of $350 to be applied to the Grand hotel, gondola ride, bike rental, Steamboat Springs eateries and/or much more.
Steamboat Springs Getaway
Chef Ani is a Private Chef with Umami Kitchen. She specializes in fantastic, healthy, plant-based meals. She trained with The School of Natural Cookery in Boulder and is known for her ability to cook for families with allergies, specialized diets, and food intolerances. From vegan to paleo, she can do it all.
She is offering to prepare two full meals and have them delivered to your home. Ani will conduct a phone consultation with the auction winner wherein she will get a clear understanding of your food preferences. She will then email you menu options that align with your diet. You choose two meals from the menu. She will purchase the organic ingredients and prepare the dishes and then deliver them to your home at an agreed upon time.
SILENT Auction Items
Check back later when more items are added.
- Calligraphy Print - Donated by Marita McDonough - pARTiculars Lafayette Art Market
- Silk Handpainted Hoop - Donated by Suzanne Connolly Howes - pARTiculars Lafayette Art Market
- Red Bowl - Donated by Ann Barnsley - pARTiculars Lafayette Art Market
- Thirstyhands Beeswax Lotion and Dish - Donated by Suzanne Connolly Howes - pARTiculars Lafayette Art Market
- Fused glass vase/bowl - Donated by Delcia Litt - pARTiculars Lafayette Art Market
- Small Fold Books (qty 2) Donated by artist Jeff Becker
- Eucacestic and oil paint on reclaimed wood - Donated by Jeanne Hougen - pARTiculars Lafayette Art Market
- Basic Birthday Party Package at Xtreme Altitude Gymnastics (Lafayette, CO)
- Denver Zoo Family 4-pack Admission Package (Denver, CO)
- Denver Children's Museum 4-pack Admission Package (Denver, CO)
- Wow! Children's Museum 4-Ticket Admission Package (Lafayette, CO)
- Club Pilates Waneka - 1 month Unlimited Classes (Lafayette, CO)
- Denver Art Museum 2 -Ticket Admission Package (Denver, CO)
- Molly Brown House Museum 4 -Ticket Admission Package (Denver, CO)
- Eats & Sweets Gift Card (Lafayette, CO)
- Coal Creek Bowling - Family Fun Time Package (Lafayette, CO) - *Includes 2 games of bowling (up to 5 people per lane), shoe rental, and a pitcher of soda
- Pedego Electric Bikes Boulder; All Day Bike Rental (Boulder, CO)
- Boulder Body Wear Gift Card (Lafayette, CO)
- Postpartum Doula Services - Mary Kendig Doula Services LLC - $250 Value (Boulder, CO) *10 hours of daytime postpartum support
- Inspiring Beauty Haircut Gift Card Donated by Rebecca Green (Salon Republic, Broomfield, CO)
- 30 min Chair Massage - Time Out Massage (Lafayette, CO)
- Heart Stone Creative Earrings Donated by Ani Okun (Boulder, CO)
- Front Range Brewing Company Gift Card - Good for 2 beers of your choice & 2 pizza types of your choice (Lafayette, CO)
- Vic's Espresso & Coffee Gift Card (Main Street, Louisville, CO)
- Yoga Junction 5 Punch Pass (Louisville, CO)
- Endo Brewing Company, 3 pack of Crowlers (Lafayette, CO)
- Green Mandala Painting donated by Sheila Snarr (Illinois)
- Red Petals Painting donated by Sheila Snarr (Illinois)
- Print on water color paper 12 x 16 Cental Coast donated by Andy Lacy (Louisville, CO)
Savory Green Chile Cheese Meatball and Caramelized Apple Skewers
Charcuterie of Artisanal Cheeses, Handcrafted Lamb, Pork and Pistachio Terrine, Seasonal Fresh and Dried Fruits, Vegetables, Nuts, Crackers (veg, Vegan, gf)
Piquant Barbeque Pork Sliders
Creamy Polenta Cake with Negros Refritos Puree’ and Salsa Fresca (veg, vegan, gf)
Succulent Rosemary Lemon Chicken
Tangy Beet and Carrot Cilantro Lime Slaw (veg, vegan, gf)
Sweet and Savory Roasted Pumpkin Salad (veg, vegan, gf)
Autumn Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake with Spicy Chocolate Swirl
Claret Roasted Asian, Bartlett, Red Pears with Lavender Ricotta Crema
Pommes Tatin with a Silky Caramel Glaze
PERSONAL CHEF SERVICE EVENTS CATERING BOXED TO DELIVER: charcuterie, hors d’oeuvres, small plates, elegant or simple meals, picnics, desserts All items are fresh, locally, sourced, organic, made to specification with gluten free and vegan options available. Sample menus and references available on request. Deborah Gallagher email@example.com