Call for Instructors
The Arts HUB frequently looks for quality instructors who can supplement the core The HUB arts education offers. If you would like to introduce yourself and your instructional skills to The HUB staff and/or if you would like to submit a specific proposal, please fill out an Introduction/Proposal Form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The HUB is looking for a full-time office manager for the HUB art center located in Lafayette, CO. :
- This position involves managing communications, registrations, rentals and some general office management tasks for a small nonprofit art center. Each day will involve some quiet work time, some busy, direct involvement with students, parents and the general public, as well as times involving an intermittent mix of quiet and busy activity. The ideal candidate will have a comfort level working with a wide variety of people, as well as have some level of technical office know-how.
- At least two years of office management experience is preferred, with skill in using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word, as well as familiarity/experience with Microsoft and/or Apple computer operating systems. Some experience working in the educational field and the ability to speak Spanish are desired, however not required. A bachelor’s degree is required. The current Office Manager will be training this person in August, prior to retiring.
All interested applicants, please email resume to email@example.com.
2018 HIGH SCHOOL SUMMER INTERNSHIPS AVAILABLE: The Arts Hub is looking for interns to act as assistant camp counselors in their theater camps this summer. Ideally, applicants will have had some experience working with kids. Performing experience, particularly in musical theater productions, is a plus! Paid positions available for highly qualified applicants.
For more information or to be considered for an internship, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Arts Hub Volunteer program is founded on the idea that community can build people up while also creating a culture of giving. Through our Volunteer program, we offer individuals the opportunity to participate in the arts as well as build job related skills. We hope to provide a meaningful way for members of our community to support the arts.
- Afternoon Office Help: Greeting visitors, answering phones, filing, making tickets and programs, assisting with marketing efforts, light computer work.
- Production Helpers: Ushers, ticket takers, backstage helpers, costume management helpers, etc.
- Gardening (Summer): If you like to garden and can spare an hour a week during the growing season, there are several outdoor pocket garden projects that we could use your help with.
- Special Events: many opportunities abound and tasks vary per event. Let us know if you’d like to be called to volunteer at our next great event!
Please contact email@example.com if you would like more information. Please put “VOLUNTEER PROGRAM” in the subject heading.
HUB is creating a model, designed to be a supportive, community building entity that inspires, connects individuals and groups that might not be connected otherwise, and that breeds innovative arts endeavors with real-world applications. There are many ways individuals, groups and businesses can help the mission of TAH and add tangible value to our community.
Become a member… Paying a modest annual fee will not only help build the stability of this community nonprofit, but it will allow you to benefit from discounts and selective opportunities. Look for Membership enrollment opportunities soon!
DONATE on a monthly basis to provide steady support for the HUB vision. Donating just $30 a month entitles you to name placement on the donor thank you wall at the entrance of the HUB theater for as long as donations continue, starting the month after the first donation. Giving $45 a month for 6 months allows you to select engraving for a donor plaque on the armrest of one theater seat.
DONATE to our scholarship fund to ensure access for all to high quality arts education opportunities.
DONATE to our general fund to be applied to the area of greatest need.
MATCHING PROGRAMS: If you work for a company with a matching program and would like to have your donated dollars go further, please let us know and we will be happy to fill out the paperwork required for your company’s program.
FALL FUNDRAISER!: Attend our annual fall fundraiser to find out more about our programs, support the community building vision, and have a fabulous evening! Live entertainment will abound with opportunities to cruise through silent auction items, check out the latest and greatest developments at the HUB, check out the great LIVE auction items and more. NOVEMBER DATE TBA.